What is this cable called?

If you open up a disc drive you are liable to see cables such as the one pictured below. I’d like to know what these cables are called and if it’s possible to order them. I would want them in different widths and lengths. What should I search for?

2 thoughts on “What is this cable called?

Leave a Reply