This is a part of the homework feature of my blog, which is an ongoing conversation with my mate S.F.
SMBC comic: holy shit the tape is in backwards!
- Filled with a specified element or elements; charged.
- Marked by or causing distress; emotional.
The VR guy is Jaron Lanier.
As promised there are some notes about my first contact with ChatGPT.
Check out James Mickens. Two talks of interest:
- USENIX Security ’18-Q: Why Do Keynote Speakers Keep Suggesting That Improving Security Is Possible?
- HiPEAC 2020 keynote 1: James Mickens on software-defined microarchitecture
I asked ChatGPT why they call it the 64 thousand dollar question:
- Willie, why do you rob banks?
- Because that’s where the money is!
The distributed social network is Mastadon.
Recently I read How to Be an Artist. Essentially how to be poor and work hard!
Hamilton’s Pharmacopeia is an American docuseries, which premiered on Viceland on October 26, 2016. The show follows Hamilton Morris as he explores the history, chemistry and social impact of psychoactive substances. It chronicles Morris’ travels and first-hand experiences, as well as interviews with scientists, shamans and fringe culture figures.
Here are the lyrics to No Pussy Blues.
True Blood is an American fantasy horror drama television series produced and created by Alan Ball. It is based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries, a series of novels by Charlaine Harris.