I was searching for oscilloscope application notes and ended up finding the Pico Oscilloscope Range. If I was in the market for a PC based scope (I’m not) then I’d probably check these out. There’s some cool equipment there!
(Note: my MSO5074 scope has 8-bit vertical resolution, which is fairly standard, but if I ever find myself needing higher vertical resolution I will check out the
PicoScope® 4000 Series high resolution oscilloscopes.)
While checking out the Pico Tech site I found some other interesting articles:
- What to look for when choosing an oscilloscope
- Debugging an I²C bus with a PicoScope mixed-signal oscilloscope
- Fast Fourier Transforms explained
- Measuring the frequency response of a loudspeaker
- Colossus: we connect a PicoScope to the world’s first computer
And I also found Common Oscilloscope Applications.