I enjoyed watching this YouTube video: Object Oriented Programming vs Functional Programming.
I’m keeping my eye out for a graphing calculator. Haven’t got the money to buy one just yet, but am watching eBay to get an idea of the prices. You can see at Officeworks the choices are basically:
- HP Prime Graphing Calculator
- Casio Classpad Colour CAS Calculator fx-CP400
- Casio Colour Graphic Calculator fx-CG50 AU
- Texas Instruments Inspire Calculator CXII-CAS
- Texas Instruments Graphing Calculator TI-84 Plus CE
There’s some reviews and demos over here:
So I got myself some of these Speedy Bend – Resistor Lead Forming Tools. There’s a video on YouTube about how to use them: ProbeMaster Speedy Bends: Axial Lead Forming Tools.